The development of our proposal for National Accounts of Well-being has been informed by nef's wider work on well-being, and by related initiatives internationally. Find out more through the links below.
- The evidence-based five ways to well-being which help promote well-being in daily life.
- Tools developed by nef‘s consulting arm to help organisations measure their employees’ well-being at work and organisational well-being.
Research using European Social Survey well-being data
- A paper by the design team of the ESS well-being module, led by Professor Felicia A. Huppert and Nic Marks of nef's centre for well-being, which describes the design of and preliminary findings from the module.
- A paper by nef researchers which uses European Social Survey data to examine the relationship between people’s values and their well-being – download a PDF.
- A paper by researchers at University College Dublin using the ESS data to examine the distribution of well-being in Ireland.